Wallpaper Wizard 2 allows you to change wallpapers both manually and automatically, with a preset frequency.
Set Wallpaper Wizard 2 to change backgrounds automatically
- Create a library of backgrounds that will replace one another:
- Add a collection to the Roll: open the collection on the Explore or Favorites tab and click Add to Roll next to its title. All pictures of this collection will be added to the Roll tab and start replacing one another on your display.
- Add one picture to the Roll: open a collection, hover over a picture you’d like to add and click .
- Start rolling pictures on your desktop:
- If the Roll is empty when you add pictures, Wallpaper Wizard starts changing your desktop background immediately. You don’t need to take any more steps.
- If you have already used Wallpaper Wizard’s Roll and stopped it, click Play on the Roll tab or in Wallpaper Wizard Menu.
Set a picture as a permanent wallpaper (keep it on your desktop nonstop)
If you’ve found an excellent picture for the background and don’t want any others, click on the picture’s preview and then click Set Desktop Picture at the bottom of the window.